About the Adoption Process
To read more about rescue boxers and why they end up in rescue, click here.
After you have done your research on boxers and rescue dogs, and you've decided that a rescue boxer is right for you, here are the procedures to follow.
1) Fill out an online application. If you have any questions, please email one of our contacts and they will respond as soon as possible.
2) We will contact you by email with introductory information about our rescue group (history, adoptions fees, vetting etc). and to schedule a phone interview to ask any questions we may have after going over your application, and to answer any of your questions. Please check your emails and phone messages frequently during this time (after you have submitted your online application).
3) A volunteer will schedule and conduct a home visit, at a time that is convenient for everyone. All family members/roommates must be present. We may bring a boxer along so that you can get a feel for the boxer personality.
4) We will notify you of our decision after the home visit has been completed. Usually by email, so again, please check it frequently.
5) We find the perfect boxer for you. We do not work on a first come first serve basis. We put our boxers first and match them with the perfect forever home for them.